Website usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to my website GrantMcLachlan.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use, which govern this website’s relationship with you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue using GrantMcLachlan.com.
• The content of the pages is subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited and you may not, except with my expressed written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GrantMcLachlan.com and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GrantMcLachlan.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
Privacy and Security
You may choose to provide your details to get in touch with GrantMcLachlan.com. I will not sell, share or lease your personal information to third parties unless I am required by law to do so.
I are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
The legal wording of this website was adjusted accordingly from documents provided by www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk Thank you for providing the content online.